Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Honours)
KPT/JPT (R2/340/6/0494) 03/25 - MQA/SWA0110
Why study the Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Honours)?
This one-year, full-time course has been especially designed to offer advanced study in one of the specialist business areas, offered by the School of Business. It will teach you how to conduct business-related research at an advanced level.
Areas of study
- Applied economics
- Banking and financial management
- Business analytics
- Business law and taxation
- Econometrics and business management
- Strategic marketing
The course structure comprises of the following:
(a) Taught units:
- Research methodology 1 (6 credit points)
- Research methodology 2 (6 credit points)
(b) Supervised coursework units:
- Directed studies 1 (6 credit points)
- Directed studies 2 (6 credit points)
(c) Research project and report (24 credit points)
The Monash University Handbook has detailed information about the structure and requirements for the Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Honours).
Honours graduates have special expertise, valued by employers, giving them a competitive advantage in the job market. The honours year also prepares you for a research degree, such as the Master of Philosophy (MPhil) and the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
For entry into Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Honours), you must have:
- An Australian undergraduate degree (or equivalent) with a distinction (70%) average or above in 24 points of studies at level three in the relevant area of business.
In 2021, annual tuition fees for this course are:
- RM38,213 for Malaysian students
- RM43,680 for international students.
- Application - RM100
- Registration - RM200
- General amenities - RM100
For more details on the student pass application fee, please click here.
There are two intakes in a year -February and July.
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce and Bachelor of 365体育投注_365体育网址-【官网直营】 Media and Communication
For more information about this degree, contact us.